Certificate Course in CONTENT WRITING SKILLS
This course will give you an overview of the skills and techniques to be Clear, Concise & Consistent in writing .
Types of writing
Web content writing / Technical Writing / Creative Writing / Research Writing / Scientific Writing / Copy writing / Travel Writing / Medical Writing / Article Writing / Web Copy writing / Copy Editing
What Will You Learn From This Certificate Course?
Choose This Course If:
- An overview of the core skills required to become a content writer.
- An overview to the process of writing
- Techniques you require to become an efficient content writer.
- You strongly feel that improvement in your writing will enhance your career.
- You are a professional / executive who works with content.
- You want to make a career in writing.
- You are a subject matter expert and you want to write for magazines, journals, books.
- You want to make a career in technical writing, e-learning, publishing or medical writing.
WHAT IS CONTENT?
- What is content?
- History of communication.
- Connection between text and imagery
- Your audience- Demographics / Psychographics
- Goals of writing
- Content structure - AIDA- Attention / Interest / Design and Desire / Action.
- Content formats - copy/article/blog /song.
- Content vs. Journalism
- Gender neutral language (Being gender sensitive in communication / avoid stereotyping)
- Being sensitive to people challenged (by birth / health.)
- The Headline Formula
- Headline ingredients
- Activity - Headline and Visual – how to connect and write relevant content
WE SELL, OR ELSE
Content at the end of the day SHOULD SELL.
- Forms of content
- Proof reading
HOW TO TELL YOUR STORY
- Communication is all about storytelling
- Discussion and Activity
KNOW YOUR WORDS
Words from different languages / British and American English / Urban Dictionary words / Words from places.
WRITING -FIGURE OF SPEECH
TYPES OF WRITING
- Keywords are words or phrases typed in the search engine to look for information online.
- Keyword research / Search
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization
- How it works
- Activity -keyword analysis
TYPES OF CAMPAIGNS ACROSS MEDIA PLATFORMS
Digital and Marketing campaigns
HOW TO WRITE CONTENT FOR A WEBSITE / infographics
BUSINESS REPORT WRITING / PRODUCT REVIEW
WRITING / QUOTING SOURCES
SCRIPTING / STORYBOARDS
SOCIAL MESSAGES / WRITING LYRICS
Course does not include Grammar Classes
||Certificate Course in Content Writing
||Rs.15,000 / (All Includes)
||2hrs per day (2 Days) Week
Job Opportunities +
- Brand journalist
- SEO copywriter/generalist
- Digital/UX writer
- Conversion rate optimization/lead generation writer
- Subject matter expert
- Social media writer
- Advertising copywriter
- Technical writer
- Grant writer